In this episode, Jeremy Jong, Asian dating coach, gives dating advice for Asian men.
About Jeremy Jong
Jeremy is a dating coach for Asian men.
He learned how to become a strong, confident man that naturally attracts beautiful women into his life despite being an Asian man in America.
He is on a personal mission to empower the love lives of Asian men across the globe.
To find out more, visit his website.
Listen To Interview
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
- How your limiting beliefs prevent you from going after what you want
- The truth about why women reject you and what to do about it
- How your upbringing affects how your dating and social life
- Little-known secrets to building your self-esteem
- How going to the right place can make or break your success
- The 6 Pillars of Self-Esteem by Nathaniel Branden
- No More Mr. Nice Guy by Robert Glover
Thanks For Listening
If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Subscribe To The Podcast
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes. You can also subscribe from the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave Us An iTunes Review
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on iTunes, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you.
If you have a minute, please leave an honest review on iTunes.