In this episode, Patrick Ananda, Founder of The Centered Man Project, talks about how to accept who you are.
About Patrick Ananda:
Patrick Ananda is the founder of the Centered Man Project.
He helps men meet beautiful women and easily start a conversation with them without using creepy pickup lines
Listen To The Interview
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
- How being more spiritual can raise your self-confidence
- A simple way to eliminate your anxiety right away
- How to find your purpose in life by accepting who you are
- The biggest lie that prevents most guys from succeeding socially
- How to become a man who’s worth being pursued
- The Bhagavad Gita
- Psycho-cybernetic by Maxwell Maltz
- The Way Of The Superior Man by
Thanks For Listening
If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Subscribe To The Podcast
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes. You can also subscribe from the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave Us An iTunes Review
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on iTunes, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you.
If you have a minute, please leave an honest review on iTunes.