In this episode, Dylan Levitt, America’s Seduction Scientist, talks about how to be a seducer.
About Dylan Levitt:
Dylan James is America’s Seduction Scientist and a relationship and self-development coach for The Social Man.
He run’s a membership community called TSM Society where he helps transform men into the most confident, charismatic, attractive version of themselves.
Listen To Interview
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
- The main reason why most guys fail in becoming more seductive
- The most common traits of confident and charismatic people
- What seduction really is and why most people think it’s something negative
- Actionable steps that you can implement to become more seductive today
- The biggest mistake that most men commit with how they communicate
- How to win friends and influence people by Dale Carnegie
- 7 habits of highly effective people by Stephen Covey
Thanks For Listening
If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Subscribe To The Podcast
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes. You can also subscribe from the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave Us An iTunes Review
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on iTunes, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you.
If you have a minute, please leave an honest review on iTunes.