In this episode, AJ Harbinger, Co-Founder of The Art Of Charm, talks about how to be charismatic.
About AJ Harbinger:
AJ Harbinger’s passion for the interrelation between science and social skills led him to found The Art of Charm. He wanted to share what he learned about the science of interpersonal relationships with the rest of the world, saving everyone else the time, energy and heartbreak it took him to learn.
Listen To Interview
Watch The Interview
What You’ll Learn On This Episode:
- The first thing people notice when they see you for the first time.
- The importance of having a daily routine to set yourself up for social success.
- What charisma is and how can it be learned.
- How to build a social circle from scratch.
- Networking mistakes that people commit and how to avoid them.
- Headspace App
- The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A Fuck By Mark Manson
Thanks For Listening
If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Subscribe To The Podcast
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes. You can also subscribe from the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave Us An iTunes Review
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on iTunes, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you.
If you have a minute, please leave an honest review on iTunes.