In this episode, Connor Beaton, Founder of Man Talks, talks about how to be vulnerable in relationships.
About Connor Beaton:
Connor Beaton is the Founder of ManTalks, an organization which exists to support men’s health and wellness by giving them the tools to be better fathers, husbands and business leaders.
Listen To Interview
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
- The importance of vulnerability in your relationships.
- How to open up the right way to people without oversharing.
- How to connect with people on a more intimate level.
- Why it’s important to develop relationships with your guy friends.
- How to let go of shame and guilt.
Resources Mentioned :
- To Be A Man by Robert Agustas Masters
Thanks For Listening
If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Subscribe To The Podcast
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes. You can also subscribe from the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave Us An iTunes Review
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on iTunes, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you.
If you have a minute, please leave an honest review on iTunes.