In this episode, Peter Nguyen, Founder of The Essential Man, talks about how to build your perfect wardrobe.
About Peter Nguyen:
Peter spent 11 years designing high end menswear in NYC for brands that have been featured in GQ, Esquire, and Complex magazine.
He transitioned into private personal styling and started The Essential Man. He demystifies what makes great style and explains it in simple terms, to show guys how to look really fucking good.
Listen To The Interview
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
- Why dressing well doesn’t have to be expensive.
- The most important thing you need to know about style.
- Essential clothing items you need to build the perfect wardrobe.
- Which clothing items to spend money on and which one you can cut back.
- Grooming tips that will make you more attractive.
Thanks For Listening
If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Subscribe To The Podcast
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes. You can also subscribe from the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave Us An iTunes Review
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on iTunes, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you.
If you have a minute, please leave an honest review on iTunes.