In this episode, Ben Altman, Co-Founder of Charisma On Command, talks about how to develop a magnetic personality.
About Ben Altman:
Ben Altman is the Co-Founder of Charisma on Command.
He helps high achievers turn on their charisma during moments when they need it the most.
Listen To Interview
Watch The Interview
What You’ll Learn On This Episode:
- The most important skill people need to learn to be happy in life
- Why going to school, getting a good job and making money isn’t enough to be successful
- How to develop rock-solid confidence
- Proven ways to raise your self-esteem almost immediately
- The fastest way to increase your attractiveness
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Influence by Robert Cialdini
- Personal Power by Tony Robbins
- The 6 Pillars of Self-Esteem by Nathaniel Branden
Thanks For Listening
If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Subscribe To The Podcast
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes. You can also subscribe from the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave Us An iTunes Review
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on iTunes, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you.
If you have a minute, please leave an honest review on iTunes.