In this episode, Dave Bowden, Founder of Irreverent Gent, talks about how to develop self-confidence.
About Dave Bowden
Dave Bowden believes that self-confidence isn’t something you’re born with, it’s something you build.
He founded Irreverent Gent to help guys do just that: build self-confidence through self-improvement.
His mission is to empower guys to lead lives of strength, style, character, and confidence.
Listen To Interview
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
- How to overcome shyness once and for all
- Where self-confidence comes from and how to develop it
- The power of being vulnerable in your conversations
- Daily routines you need to develop to become more confident
- How to get rid of your self-doubt
- 6 Pillars of Self-Esteem by Nathaniel Branden
- The 5 Second Rule by Mel Robbins
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Steven Covey
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- How to Talk to Anyone by Leil Lowndes
Thanks For Listening
If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Subscribe To The Podcast
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes. You can also subscribe from the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave Us An iTunes Review
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on iTunes, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you.
If you have a minute, please leave an honest review on iTunes.