In this episode, Travis White, Founder of Unkept Gentleman talks about how to dress for your body type.
About Travis White:
Travis White is the Founder of Unkept Gentleman where he gives life and style advice that doesn’t suck.
Even though he never went to “fashion” school, he did train under Antonio Centeno over at Real Men Real Style for a couple years.
His mission is to help men become better versions of themselves.
Listen To Interview
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
- How dressing well helps you feel and act more confident.
- How to use style to appear more trustworthy.
- The most common myths that prevent men from dressing well.
- Style tips for every body type to help them look their best.
- How to define the type of style that reflects who you are as a person.
- Dressing The Man by Allen Flusser
- Real Men Real Style by Antonio Centeno
- Effortless Gent by Barron Cuadro
- The Modest Man by Brock McGoff
- Masculine Style by Tanner Guzzy
Thanks For Listening
If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Subscribe To The Podcast
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes. You can also subscribe from the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave Us An iTunes Review
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on iTunes, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you.
If you have a minute, please leave an honest review on iTunes.