In this episode, Andrew Ferebee, Founder of Knowledge For Men, talks about how to find your purpose in life.
About Andrew Ferebee:
Andrew Ferebee is the Founder of Knowledge For Men and an Amazon best-selling author of multiple books like: The Dating Playbook For men, The Breakup Manual For Men and The Porn Pandemic.
He is a lifelong student of life constantly striving to become the best man that he can be and to help others along the way.
Listen To Interview
Watch The Interview
What You’ll Learn On This Episode:
- How to become someone who is loved and respected by others.
- Why having a purpose in life matters.
- How to use pain to fuel your journey.
- The secret to living a “hell yes” life.
- The most important question you’ll ever ask yourself.
- The Dating Playbook For Men by Andrew Ferebee
- Mastery by Robert Greene
- Mastery by George Leonard
- The Joy Of Living Dangerously by Osho
- The Way Of The Superior Man by David Deida
- Backbone by David Wagner
Thanks For Listening
If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Subscribe To The Podcast
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes. You can also subscribe from the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave Us An iTunes Review
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on iTunes, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you.
If you have a minute, please leave an honest review on iTunes.