In this episode, Dave Perrotta, Founder of Post Grad Casanova, talks about how to flirt like a pro.
About Dave Perrotta:
Post Grad Casanova started out as a dating site for regular guys who wanted to talk to girls after college.
For the past few years, it has evolved into a resource for normal dudes who want to improve with women.
Dave believes you don’t have to be a pickup artist or a weirdo to attract great women.
His goal is to help his clients develop the right mindsets and skills that will help them meet and attract women.
Listen To Interview
Watch The Interview
What You’ll Learn On This Episode:
- What makes a guy attractive to women
- Myths that hold guys back from succeeding in dating
- Actionable steps any guys can take to talk to women
- How to let go of your sexual shame
- Roadblocks that prevent guys from dating the women they want
- The Game by Neill Strauss
- Conversation Casanova by Dave Perrotta
- Models by Mark Manson
- The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A Fuck by Mark Manson
Thanks For Listening
If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Subscribe To The Podcast
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes. You can also subscribe from the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave Us An iTunes Review
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on iTunes, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you.
If you have a minute, please leave an honest review on iTunes.