In this episode, Brock McGoff, Founder of The Modest Man, talks about how to get rid of your insecurities.
About Brock McGoff:
Brock runs The Modest Man, a resource for shorter men who want to dress well and feel confident.
He’s been featured on sites like Men’s Health, The Huffington Post, Fortune.com and Art of Manliness, and he’s a regular speaker at Men’s StyleCon.
When he’s not working on his business, Brock spends his time reading, traveling, practicing martial arts and drinking bourbon – usually not all at the same time.
Listen To The Interview
Watch The Interview
What You’ll Learn On This Episode:
- Proven ways to overcome your physical insecurities
- Why dressing well is the quickest way to build confidence
- The right way to handle people’s criticism
- How to build lasting confidence in yourself
- Style hacks that will make you look taller and leaner
- Effortless Gent by Barron Cuadro
- Real Men Real Style by Antonio Centeno
Thanks For Listening
If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Subscribe To The Podcast
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes. You can also subscribe from the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave Us An iTunes Review
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on iTunes, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you.
If you have a minute, please leave an honest review on iTunes.