In this episode, Derek Cajun, President of Love Systems, talks about how to improve your dating and social skills.
About Derek Cajun:
Derek Cajun is the new leader of Love Systems. and has been teaching as a dating coach for the past 10 years.
He has taught workshops all over the world was featured on the hit TV show “Keys to the VIP” which involves two contestants who are self-proclaimed “players” battling it out in the club for bragging rights.
Listen To Interview
Watch The Interview
What You’ll Learn On This Episode:
- How your ego sabotages you from succeeding socially
- The right mindset you need to have to get lasting results
- Why studying on your own can only get you so far
- The importance of having the right support network
- How improving your social skills can improve every aspect of your life
- Social Rockstar Super Conference (Use Code: SCM to get a 10% discount)
Thanks For Listening
If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Subscribe To The Podcast
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes. You can also subscribe from the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave Us An iTunes Review
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on iTunes, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you.
If you have a minute, please leave an honest review on iTunes.