In this episode, Sunjeev Prasad, Founder of Street Gentlemen, talks about how to improve your style.
About Sunjeev Prasad:
Sunjeev Prasad is the Founder of Street Gentlemen.
Through countless mistakes he made and risks taken, he’s seen how improving your style and physical appearance can translate into an increase in confidence.
His mission is to positively impact and empower men through personal image consulting.
Listen To The Interview
Watch The Interview
What You’ll Learn On This Episode:
- The importance of creating a killer first impression
- Myths that hold most guys back from improving their appearance
- How to use your style to get people to like you right away
- Style mistakes that most guys commit and how to avoid them
- Essential items to buy that will always make you look good
- Men’s Style Mastery
Thanks For Listening
If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Subscribe To The Podcast
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes. You can also subscribe from the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave Us An iTunes Review
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on iTunes, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you.
If you have a minute, please leave an honest review on iTunes.