In this episode, Bryant Galindo, Founder of Work Place Collaborations, talks about how to negotiate anything.
About Bryant Galindo:
Bryant is Founder of Workplace Collaborations and BryantGalindo.com.
Bryant’s mission is to transform how men negotiate difficult situations at work and in their personal life through negotiation & conflict resolution training.
Listen To Interview
Watch The Interview
What You’ll Learn On This Episode:
- How to resolve any conflict with ease
- A simple process you can implement so you can confidently negotiate
- Why you need to have difficult conversations with people
- The type of behaviour that causes resentment in relationships
- How to raise your self-worth when you feel like you’re not good enough
- Getting To Yes by Roger Fisher and William Ury
Thanks For Listening
If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Subscribe To The Podcast
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes. You can also subscribe from the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave Us An iTunes Review
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on iTunes, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you.
If you have a minute, please leave an honest review on iTunes.