In this episode, Jay Wong, Founder of The Inner Change Maker, talks about how to network with influential people.
About Jay Wong:
Jay Wong loves having purposeful chats with modern day change makers to give guidance and stories for the millennial generation to become future change makers.
The theme of The Inner Change Maker show is “legacy over currency” and has won numerous awards since launching.
With interviews featuring world-class entrepreneurs such as Bob Proctor, Grant Cardone, Preston Smiles and Alexi Panos, it’s no surprise Jay has also shared his podcasting and marketing strategies on some of the largest podcasting stages around the world.
Listen To Interview
Watch The Interview
What You’ll Learn On This Episode:
- The reason why most people feel paralyzed from taking action
- Why hitting rock bottom can be one of the best things that can happen to you
- How to create unlimited opportunities in your life
- The most common networking mistakes that people commit
- Creative ways to build authentic relationships with influential people
- The Anxiety Podcast By Tim Collins
Thanks For Listening
If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Subscribe To The Podcast
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes. You can also subscribe from the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave Us An iTunes Review
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on iTunes, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you.
If you have a minute, please leave an honest review on iTunes.