In this episode, Patrick King, Founder of Patrick King Consulting, talks about how to never run out of things to say.
About Patrick King:
Patrick King is a Social Interaction Specialist, in other words, a dating, online dating, image, and communication and social skills coach based in San Francisco, California.
He’s been featured in numerous national publications such as Inc.com.
He’s also a #1 Amazon best-selling dating and relationships author with the most popular online dating book on the market, and writes frequently on dating, love, sex, and relationships.
Listen To Interview
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
- Why shy guys shouldn’t be so focused on meeting women
- The truth about pickup lines and routines
- Why cold approaching sucks and what to do instead
- The types of questions you need to avoid that stall conversation
- The real issue why most guys run out of things to say
Resources Mentioned :
- The Art Of Witty Banter By Patrick King
- Fearless Social Confidence By Patrick King
Thanks For Listening
If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Subscribe To The Podcast
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes. You can also subscribe from the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave Us An iTunes Review
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on iTunes, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you.
If you have a minute, please leave an honest review on iTunes.