In this episode, Eddy Baller, Founder of Conquer And Win, talks about how to overcome depression.
About Eddy Baller:
Eddy Baller is the founder of Conquer & Win, and a dating coach who focuses on personal development to change men’s lives.
His writing has been featured on the Plenty of Fish blog, Elite Daily, The Good Men Project, Steven Aitchison, Mind Body Green, Vancity Buzz, Tiny Buddha and YourTango.
He’s also been featured on the CKNW Sunday Night Sex Show and Vancouver Magazine.
Listen To Interview
Watch The Interview
What You’ll Learn On This Episode:
- Why most guys fail in personal development
- How to set goals and achieve them consistently
- The importance of developing social confidence
- How to make yourself a more attractive person
- A simple way to overcome your social anxiety
- Extreme Ownership by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin
- The Obstacle is the way by Ryan Holiday
Thanks For Listening
If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Subscribe To The Podcast
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes. You can also subscribe from the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave Us An iTunes Review
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on iTunes, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you.
If you have a minute, please leave an honest review on iTunes.