In this episode, Jason Rogers, Founder of Peak Under Pressure, talks about how to overcome fear of rejection.
About Jason Rogers:
Jason Rogers is an author, personal development coach for men, creator of Peak Under Pressure and the Founder of PEAK Inc, where men grow every day.
Listen To The Interview
Watch The Interview
What You’ll Learn On This Episode:
- Why rejection is actually a good thing.
- The importance of changing the way you talk to yourself.
- A simple process to approach and talk to anybody.
- Why there is no such thing as a guaranteed way to succeed.
- A counter-intuitive approach to have a more interesting conversation.
- Switch by Dan and Chip Heath
- The Way of the Superior Man by David Deida
Thanks For Listening
If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Subscribe To The Podcast
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes. You can also subscribe from the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave Us An iTunes Review
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on iTunes, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you.
If you have a minute, please leave an honest review on iTunes.