In this episode, Justin Stenstrom, Founder of Elite Man Magazine, talks about how to overcome social anxiety.
About Justin Stenstrom:
Justin Stenstrom is a nationally-acclaimed life coach, author, entrepreneur, and speaker.
He is the founder of Elite Man Magazine and the host of the Elite Man Podcast on iTunes.
Once anxious, insecure, depressed, and unhappy, Justin’s overcome many of life’s greatest obstacles and loves nothing more than helping others do the same!
Listen To Interview
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
- Why pickup advice does more harm than good.
- The trap that most guys fall into when they’re learning something new.
- Common mistakes that most guys make when improving their social confidence.
- The mindset that you need to adapt if you want to succeed socially.
- A powerful technique to build social confidence even if you feel like you don’t have any.
- Panic Away by Joe Barry
- The Power Of Now by Eckhard Tolle
- Mind Fit Hypnosis by Dr. Andrew Dobson
- Pure NLP by Richard Bandler
Thanks For Listening
If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Subscribe To The Podcast
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes. You can also subscribe from the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave Us An iTunes Review
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on iTunes, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you.
If you have a minute, please leave an honest review on iTunes.