In this episode, Katya Morozova, Break Up Coach, talks about how to recover from a break up.
About Katya Morozova:
Katya is a master-coach who has brought hundreds of men into success, confidence, romance and living their ideal life with women.
Her coaching roots were founded in guiding men to powerfully, and holistically move through a big turning point in their life, a painful breakup, and re-integrate back into a thriving dating life.
Listen To Interview
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
- Little-known behaviours that lead to a break up
- Mistakes that men commit after ending a relationship
- What men can learn from women about managing emotions
- Proven steps to heal completely from a broken heart
- How to know if you should get back with your ex or not
- Why We Love by Helen Fisher
Thanks For Listening
If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Subscribe To The Podcast
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes. You can also subscribe from the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave Us An iTunes Review
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on iTunes, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you.
If you have a minute, please leave an honest review on iTunes.