In this episode, Dan Munro, Founder of Brojo, talks about how to stop people pleasing.
About Dan Munro:
Dan Munro is a Confidence Coach based out of Auckland, New Zealand, and bestselling author of The Legendary Life and Nothing to Lose. He is the founder of the Brojo men’s self-development community, who meet all around the world every week to support each other with increasing confidence and social connection mastery.
Listen To The Interview
Watch The Interview
What You’ll Learn On This Episode:
- Where people pleasing originates from.
- The reason why guys get stuck in the friend zone.
- Why nice guys aren’t all that nice.
- How to become someone more assertive.
- Why people don’t speak up and how to fix it.
- No More Mr. Nice Guy by Robert Glover
- The 50th Law by Robert Greene
- The Way of the Superior Man by David Deida
- Happiness Trap by Ross Harris
Thanks For Listening
If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Subscribe To The Podcast
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes. You can also subscribe from the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave Us An iTunes Review
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on iTunes, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you.
If you have a minute, please leave an honest review on iTunes.