In this episode, Camille Virginia, Founder of Master Offline Dating, talks about how to understand women.
About Camille Virginia:
Camille Virginia is the Founder of Master Offline Dating.
Through private coaching she helps single women who are burned out with online dating find love by providing the key skills to boost social confidence, create romantic connection, and find lasting commitment in the real world.
Get her FREE gift Best Date EVER: The Ultimate Guide to Turning a Chance Encounter into an Epic First Date at www.masterofflinedating.com/social which gives you the key tools to find love – as you simply go about your day!
Listen To The Interview
Watch The Interview
What You’ll Learn On This Episode:
- How to meet people even if you’re an introvert
- Little-known qualities that attract women to men
- Why women actually want you to approach them in places that is least expected
- How to structure your conversation so that you come across as an intriguing person
- Signals women give off when they want men to approach them
- Get The Guy – Matthew Hussey
- Why Men Date Bitches – Sherry Argon
Thanks For Listening
If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Subscribe To The Podcast
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes. You can also subscribe from the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave Us An iTunes Review
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on iTunes, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you.
If you have a minute, please leave an honest review on iTunes.