If you are successful in your career but you’re tired of struggling socially… then this will be the most exciting message you have ever read.
My name is Myke Macapinlac and I moved to Canada from the Philippines when I was 16 years old.
Not only did I suffer from really bad social anxiety, I also barely spoke English back then.
After graduating from school, I got a job as a Structural Designer from a big Engineering company.
My days were spent in front of a computer looking at graphs, blueprints, and spreadsheets. The most interaction that I would get was when someone had a work-related question.
The majority of my co-workers were also socially awkward and we barely talked to each other.
I Spent Friday And Saturday Nights At Home
I dreaded the weekends because my phone never rang and I had nobody to go out with. The odd time I’d get invited to an event or a party, I felt totally out of place because I didn’t know how to mingle with people.
Let’s not even get into how bad my dating life was.
I used to be so nervous around women that I could barely make eye contact and stutter while talking to them. The rare occasion that I’d get a date, I felt desperate to make it work because I didn’t know when I was going to meet someone again.
I often got passed up for a promotion at work too. There were guys at my office who were earning way more money than me even though I was technically more qualified to do their job.
Because I didn’t know how to put myself out there effectively, I found it really hard to make new friends, get dates and make more money.
I knew things had to change except…
I Had No Idea Where To Start
It’s not like they teach this stuff at school or at home, right?
But I was persistent. I was determined to figure out this part of my life.
I spent countless hours reading every book on social dynamics, studied under some of the best coaches in the industry and through lots of painful trial and error, things eventually made sense.
I finally figured this whole thing out.
Becoming Socially Confident Is A Learnable Skill
Looking back now, I wished I paid more attention to this part of my life. Learning how to get along with people will do more for you than any fancy degree you can get in school.
Whether you want to make new friends, attract a romantic partner or make more money at your job, you need to be able to communicate yourself effectively.
If you lack social confidence, you’re severely handicapping yourself in every aspect of your life.
That’s why I’m here to help.
Fast-Track Your Social Success No Matter How Shy You Are
Social Confidence Blueprint is a tried and tested 12-week online coaching program designed for smart, successful, shy guys to improve their social confidence so they can succeed in their personal, romantic and professional lives.
You’ll benefit from years of research and experimentation so you can improve your people skills faster than you can imagine.
This means you’ll have the most effective strategies to learn how to interact with anybody, in any social setting.
Here’s Just Some Of What You’ll Learn…
Part 1 – Change Your Mindset
- A fool-proof way to ensure that you achieve every goal you set.
- The 4 questions you need to answer that will remove any self-doubt.
- A simple exercise that will boost your confidence in less than 10-minutes a day.
Part 2 – Create A Killer First Impression
- How to exude personal magnetism and become a likable person.
- Simple techniques to project confidence through your body language and tonality.
- Timeless style advice that will get you positive attention both personally and professionally.
Part 3 – Overcome Your Social Anxiety
- A simple process to eliminate your fear of meeting new people very quickly.
- Where social anxiety comes from and how to overcome it once and for all.
- Why rejection is a good thing and how to use it to your advantage.
Part 4 – Improve Your Conversation Skills
- Effective strategies to start a conversation with anybody you want to meet.
- How to transition out of small talk and create a deeper connection.
- Easy-to-follow techniques to tell good stories and never run out of things to talk about.
Part 5 – Design Your Ideal Lifestyle
- How to find your passion so you can do more of what you love.
- The secret to attracting the type of women you want almost effortlessly.
- How to meet new people like a pro and take your social life to the next level.
Here’s Exactly What You’ll Get…
- 10 Video Training Modules – Throughout the years, I’ve worked with hundreds of shy guys from many walks of life. I’ve noticed that most of them have the same struggles and I’ve caught myself repeating the same things over and over again. That’s why I pre-recorded all the main lessons that you need to know to help you get started as quickly as possible.
- 12 Private Calls With Me – Every client that I work with has their own unique situation that’s why I want to be there for you to keep you accountable and answer questions you might have.
- 90 Day Unlimited Email Support – Life happens throughout the week and I want to be able to support you in between our calls to help you get unstuck.
- Virtual Image Makeover – Let’s get real, looks do matter. People will take you a lot more seriously if you look attractive and well put together. Dressing well doesn’t have to be expensive and I can help you look your best regardless of what your budget is.
- Social Media and Online Dating Upgrade – Social media and online dating are such a huge part of how we interact with each other right now. The impression you make online can have a huge impact in your dating, social and professional life. People you just met, potential dates and employers will look you up. What does your online profile say about you? That’s why I want to help you scale your reach and leverage your time by having a powerful online presence that conveys who you really are.
- Story Telling Exercises – “I don’t know what to say” is a common struggle that I hear from my clients. Let me help you tell your story that displays your most attractive traits to other people in a way that’s natural and authentic.
- Social Life Planning – Most shy guys that I’ve worked with hate going to bars and clubs. If that’s you, there are other ways to meet new people that’s more fun and enjoyable. No matter where you live, I can help you find the right places for you to do interesting things and meet the type of people you want to meet.
Here’s What Former Students Have To Say
“I felt very clueless after my divorce. This program gave me an easy-to-follow plan to rebuild my social circle and start dating again.” – Joe, Engineer
“My dating life is something that has taken up a lot of my energy. This program gave me a solid plan to meet, attract and date my new girlfriend.” – Will, Business Owner
“At 60 years old, I’ve been divorced twice but I wasn’t about to give up on myself. This program gave me the tools to put myself out there again.” – Rick, Project Manager
What’s The Investment?
According to the latest research, the College Board reports that a “moderate” budget for a public college is $24,610 per academic year and $49,320 for a private college.
To succeed in life, WHO you know matters more than WHAT you know. If you’re willing to invest that much in your formal education, why wouldn’t you do the same for your social skills?
The entire Social Confidence Blueprint step-by-step system is only $1197 a month for 3 months. Meaning you can get started and get full access today for just $1197.
You can also pay in full for $2997 and save $594.
And yes, you will get full access to the program right away with your first payment. All modules. All downloads. You can binge your little heart out or take it slow.
The choice is yours.
If you can show me that you followed all the exercises in the program and it didn’t give you the results you’re looking for, then I’m happy to give you your money back.
Just shoot me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with proof that you did the work (within the next 30 days).
This means that you can try the program for a full 30 days to read through, check it out and see what you think – completely risk-free.
And then if you decide that it’s not for you, just let me know and I will happily refund you every penny of your investment.
You literally can’t lose and have everything to gain.
Read This Before You Apply
This program is invitation only which means you need to apply to see if you qualify.
We’ll need to have a conversation about your goals, struggles, and your current situation. If it seems like a fit at that point and you are clear about how everything works, only then will you be invited to join the program.