In this episode, Kelsey Grant, Founder of Radical Self Love, talks about what women really want.
About Kelsey Grant:
Kelsey Grant is passionate about living in a world where people feel inspired, fulfilled, balanced and happy within the expansiveness of their intimate relationships.
As a Relationship Coach rooted in Radical Self Love Methodology, her writing has been featured on various platforms such as My Tiny Secrets, One Life Momentum, Independent Awakening and Young and Raw.
Listen To Interview
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
- The truth about why men get stuck in their relationships
- Actionable ways to improve the way you treat yourself
- Why rejection is actually a good thing
- The difference between how men and women think
- The reason why most men fail in understanding women
- The Man’s Guide To Women by John Gottman and Julie Schwartz Gottman
Thanks For Listening
If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Subscribe To The Podcast
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes. You can also subscribe from the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave Us An iTunes Review
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on iTunes, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you.
If you have a minute, please leave an honest review on iTunes.